The College's teaching, research, and service activities are supported by modern classroom and laboratory facilities, and by an extensive inventory of analytical and fieldwork equipment. Facilities include:
David G. Eller O&M Building
- Named after former chairman of the Board of Regents David G. Eller.
- Features 109,609 square feet of office, classroom, laboratory, and storage space.
- Tallest building on campus and the highest point between Houston and Dallas.
- Houses the Dean's Office and Departments of Geography, Atmospheric Sciences, and Oceanography.
- Rooftop doppler radar system provides data on severe storms.
Michel T. Halbouty Geosciences Building
- Named in honor of Distinguished Alumnus and successful oil and gas developer Michel T. Halbouty '30.
- Features 70,191 square feet of office, classroom, laboratory and storage space, including the Dudley Hughes Lecture Hall, which combines modern day teaching technology in a vintage setting.
- Houses the Department of Geology and Geophysics, the Center for Tectonophysics, and the Berg-Hughes Center.
- 45,277 square feet built for IODP, 1000 Discovery Drive in Research Park.
- Contains largest cold storage unit in Bryan/College Station.
- Houses the laboratory and Gulf Coast Core Repository for the International Ocean Discovery Program.
- Provides facilities for visiting scientists from all over the world.
- Houses offices and laboratories, located approximately 5 miles south of the Texas A&M campus.
- Located on approximately 20 acres, 833 Graham Road, College Station, Texas 77845.
- State-of-the-art laboratories support geochemical analysis. Texas Automated Buoy System (TABS) - provides real-time observations of surface currents and water temperature for selected locations offshore Texas.
- Provides office, conference, and video production facilities for the Texas Sea Grant program.
- Texas Sea Grant College Program, Texas A&M University, MS-4115, College Station, Texas 77843
- Phone (979) 845-3854
- Fax: (979) 845-7525
- A coastal campus including part of the Department of Oceanography.
- Serves as a port facility for Oceanography Department and GERG ship support.