The Geosciences Young Alumni Award
Young Alumni are building a brighter future for the university through their dedication of time, talent, and energy. The Geosciences Young Alumni Award is presented annually to a former student of the College of Geosciences who has demonstrated outstanding professional achievement or endeavors, exemplifying the core values of Texas A&M University and the educational training from the College of Geosciences towards the advancement of the greater good.
The Geosciences Young Alumni Award is reserved for those who graduated in a College of Geosciences major less than 10 years prior, attending the university as an undergraduate or graduate student to the attainment of a degree and is living at the time of consideration.
- Outstanding Geosciences graduates within the last 10 years are eligible.
- Enrichment of some aspect of the College of Geosciences community through continuing dedication, advocacy and support.
- Demonstrable commitment to the ongoing vitality of the University.
- Advancement of the value and in their achievements within their profession.
- Significant voluntary contributions of energy, time, creativity, and skills for the advancement of community welfare, discovery, education, social or government service.
Guidelines for Consideration of Candidates:
Former students employed by the University are not eligible during their term of employment.Nomination Form