The Geosciences Innovator Award
The College of Geosciences recognizes individuals, groups of individuals, or entities with the Geosciences Innovator Award for outstanding innovations and contributions, individually or collectively, in the geosciences for the greatest benefit to our quality of life, economic and environmental resilience and sustainability and in stewardship of the planet.
Qualifications (applies to individual, groups or entities):
- Award recipients are not required to be Former Students of Texas A&M.
- Demonstrable stewardship of planet Earth and its sustainability in personal, organizational and educational pursuits.
- In alignment with the Texas A&M University’s core values of excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect, and selfless service.
- Producing applied research, products, and/or services that serve the greater good.
- Significant voluntary contributions of energy, time, creativity, and skills for the advancement of community welfare, discovery, education, social or government service.
Guidelines for Consideration of Candidates:
The Innovator Award is intended for recognition of individuals or teams that are external to the university, however, a Texas A&M former student or affiliate within an entity, group or team does not exclude eligibility.Nomination Form